Virtual Assistant Services
Assist for the Win is a Virtual Assistant company that works with soloprenuers to help you become balanced and intentional in your business by removing tasks from your to-do list that are no longer serving you. This then creates the space and time for you to become more present not only in your business but also in your personal life and helps to eliminate the feeling of overwhelm many entrepreneurs often feel. Whether it’s a one-time project or you have ongoing tasks, Assist for the Win offers a variety of options that makes working with us affordable and easy. So let us help you cross “get my sanity back” off your list and schedule your complimentary Game Plan Analysis today!
Are you too busy to handle all the departments of your business?
Feeling stressed out that you can’t get to what really matters?
I can help!
- Organizing contacts
- Organizing and manage emails
- Creating and maintaining databases
- Document creation
- Data entry
- Coordinating business trips
- Basic social media set up
- Create a monthly social media editorial calendar, create or find content, and post via Hootsuite
- Event planning – trade shows, launch parties, workshops, retreats, etc…
- Create branding images to be used on marketing materials, social media, and website, etc…
- Send thank you cards
- Send out customer appreciation gifts
- Help with additional projects per discussion
"Abbey has done great work for our company. Each task, she has been detailed, quick response and great communication. Highly recommend her services for anyone looking to enhance their back office team!"Hollie Clere, The Social Media Advisor
"The problem I had that led to a conversation with Assist for the Win was that I was struggling with getting my to-do’s done. I had social media work and client services projects that needed to leave my plate so I could focus on serving my clients.
The solution I received by working with Assist for the Win is that I feel like I have the teammate I have needed to get all of the to-do’s done. I get to focus on speaking, networking and serving my clients and be confident that everything else is being taken care of.
Working with Assist for the Win is simple, direct, fun and they get the work done! I’m a lifer!"Katie Myers, CR Conversations