On the Screen
This is a biggie. We know that being on social media, creating content and sharing newsletters may not be what you look forward to everyday. But here’s the deal-e-o, it’s a must. You have to shout from the rooftops about how you serve your clients, how you make their worlds better and the best way to do that is to have consistency in your online presence. We’ve got your back and we love making you look good! We will take the content creating, posting and scheduling off your hands so you can get back to doing what you really love.
- 3 months of messaging broken down into 4 quarters - Each month is assigned a message/theme that directly reflects your voice, your brand and your mission. These themes will be the foundation for all marketing messages throughout the year.
- Daily topics - to create brand consistency and prompt your audience to engage.
- Daily hashtags - (you know those # things that everyone uses). Hashtags are searchable in every social media platform and are a great way to utilize your brand and your personality. Not to mention you show up when people search the hashtag!
- Monthly topics – to create a consistent marketing message from outward marketing to internal marketing aka your contacts in your database.
- Developed messaging – Each month you will have a detailed outline of what to share in your newsletter to keep your clients engaged and excited to learn more. These will include: An engaging subject line, the topic of the content in the email, a relatable/personal piece to connect with your audience and a resource to share value.
- Monthly topics – to create a consistent marketing message that is complementary to the newsletter but will be used to attract potential prospects via your website.
- Developed messaging – Each month you will have a (3) bullet pointed topics to give direction for the content of the blog.
- Customized to you – We take the time to go through an extensive questionnaire to understand your brand, your personality and your ideal audience. Nothing cookie cutter here!
Want to off-load the content marketing and social media to-do list? We’d love to help! Click here to schedule a complimentary Game Plan Analysis.Investment - $150-$750 per month depending on what and how much of our help you need with strategy and implementation. We will walk you through this in the Game
"It was important to that in social media posts and my newsletter, it sounded like it was coming from me. She did a great job at understanding how I would write, how I would explain something and was good at echoing that."Aiden Durham, 180 Law Co.
"Abbey is one of those people who wants to get to know you and your backstory so that when she’s working on your on-screen marketing, she can tell your story in your own voice."Tricia Turpenoff, Turpenoff Photography